Make an Enquiry
The Snug, Billys Space, Main Street, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9LN
- Leisure, Miscellaneous, Office, Retail
- To Rent £11,220 per annum exclusive
- Size 513 sq ft (47.66 sq m)
- Excellent location in the centre of Staveley
- Each space has its own entrance, kitchen and wc
- Private car park with electric charging points and plenty of bicycle spaces
- Close to railway and bus stations
Staveley is a small village in South Lakes and is situated within the Lake District National Park. The village is approximately mid-way between Windermere and Kendal and lies off the A591 trunk road (which by-passed the village many years ago). Staveley is a popular dormitory village and, increasingly, a popular destination for holiday accommodation and self-catering properties. In addition to that, there is continued commercial operation in the centre of the village by Kentmere, and also Staveley Mill Yard is a popular retail/tourist destination.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agents Peill & Company, tel 01539 888 000 (Simon Adams dealing), email@example.com for viewings.
Back to search
Be the first to find out about new propertiesSubscribe