Make an Enquiry
17 King Street, Whitehaven, Cumbria, CA28 7LA
To Let / For Sale
- For Sale £100,000 offers in the region of
To Rent £10,000 per annum
- Size 79.93 sq m (860.37 sq ft)
- Prime retail premises with A5 hot food/takeaway consent
- Close to Peacocks, WH Smith, Post Office, Subway, Costa and Greggs
- Located in one of the pedestrianised sections of King Street, close to its junction with Lowther Street
The premises comprise a mid-terrace shop with ground floor restaurant/take-away and ancillary accommodation to the rear. There is rear servicing to the shop. There is currently no access to the upper floors, but these could be developed for further accommodation if required.
Whitehaven is situated on the west coast of Cumbria approximately 9 miles from Workington, 14 miles from Cockermouth, and 44 miles from access to the M6 Motorway at Junction 40. The town has a resident population of approximately 25,000 so is a significant retail, service and employment centre to the outlying rural areas.
Freehold with vacant possession on completion but our client would consider a letting of the property.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agents Peill & Company, tel 01539 888 000 (Simon Adams dealing), firstname.lastname@example.org for viewings.
Back to search
Be the first to find out about new propertiesSubscribe