Our experienced property management team offer a full tailor-made personal property management service for a range of clients throughout our geographical area, and further afield for nationwide clients. We collaborate closely with clients to ensure that properties under management are well maintained and compliant and that income is maximised.
We act for a wide range of property management clients, including private investors with a single property through local authorities, property companies and funds with significant portfolios. We adopt a proactive approach to property management ensuring clients’ portfolios are performing to the best of their ability.
We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) including the DPB Scheme for regulated insurance activity. We take away the day-to-day headache of direct investment in property, collecting several million pounds worth of rental income annually.
We have the latest property management computer software and dedicated property management accountant to deal with rent demands, statements, service charge budgets and reconciliations, VAT and diarising important dates in leases to ensure rent reviews, lease renewals and tenants’ covenants are complied with. Our property management portfolio includes single properties, industrial estates, small shopping centres, business parks and multi-let properties. Our management and professional services include:-
- Rent collection and reporting – including rent monies due, providing detailed statements to clients (and their advisors) and, in the event of non-payment, recovering monies under the appropriate protocols.
- Service charge budget – setting and agreeing service charge budgets and reconciliations, including raising demands for the service charge due and arranging works in accordance with the service charge budget and for ongoing repairs and maintenance matters to be dealt with. We deal with annual year-end reconciliation and accounts for service charge.
- Property inspection – we have a regular regime of property inspections to ensure tenant compliance. Actions as required in accordance with lease terms and client instructions.
- Repairs & maintenance – we can draw on our building surveyors as appropriate for major refurbishment and repairs to properties and also obtain quotations, appoint competent contractors and oversee works.
- Tenant liaison – we seek to ensure a positive landlord/tenant relationship by keeping in regular contact with the tenants in our property management portfolio. We are experienced in dealing with tenant issues on behalf of our landlord clients.
- Buildings insurance – we arrange recharging of building insurance premiums on behalf of clients and can recommend a range of insurance brokers in connection of the placing of buildings insurance and other items such as flood risk insurance.