Our building consultancy team is headed up by Stuart Tolch. Stuart has previously worked for Cyril Sweett, British Airways, & UBS Bank. Clients range from property investors and developers to single clients. Projects We have recently been involved with include:
- Pre-acquisition advice on retail portfolio for a private investor.
- Acting for tenants in end of lease negotiations relating to dilapidations after a break clause.
- Refurbishment and subsequent planned maintenance programme for a historic listed parade of shops.
- Advice on reconfiguration of mixed retail and residential property to increase value.
- Advice to hotel client on substantial refurbishment of high-end hotel suites.
Advice includes dilapidations, measured surveys, condition surveys, party wall act advice, rights to light, fit-out refurbishment and minor works, energy efficiency and sustainability advice, feasibility studies, development appraisals, reinstatement valuations, project management, cost consultancy, architectural design services, planning consultancy. For further information contact Stuart Tolch — email@example.com